This article applies to selling in: France
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Alcoholic beverages like beer, wine or hard liquors, provided they are sold only to people aged 18 years or over and you have sufficient procedures in place to verify that the customer is aged 18 years or over.
- Chocolates containing alcohol, provided they are sold only to people aged 18 years or over and you have sufficient procedures in place to verify that the customer is aged 18 years or over.
- Beer and wine-making kits.
- Alcohol-related accessories and products, including corkscrews, decanters and containers.
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Prohibited illegal alcoholic beverages
- Alcohol licenses
- Listings that do not comply with the French advertising requirements for alcohol
- Alcohol-related memorabilia and collectibles
Please note: Sellers who list prohibited items or content can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).