This article applies to selling in: France
The content below is for guidance only. Amazon reserves the right to remove any listing it considers to be inappropriate for sale for any reason.
Examples of Permitted Listings
Reminder: all listings and products must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Shoes and Bags
- Bags and other accessories
Examples of Prohibited Listings
- Used clothing and shoes
- Real fur, or products containing real fur, of any animal, whether from farmed or wild animals. Click here for guidance on how to identify real fur from fake fur
- Parts, products or ingredients from or containing:
- baby harp seal and hooded seal skins
- seals or other pinnipeds (sea lions and walruses)
- cats or dogs
- endangered or threatened species (such as alligators, caimans, crocodiles, elephants (including elephant ivory), kangaroos, mountain lions, coral, sea turtles (including their shells), snakes and most reptile skins)
- shark, whale, dolphin or porpoise
- untanned animal hides and skins (either with or without hair/fur)
This includes skin, leather, fur or feathers.
Please note: Sellers who list prohibited items can have their selling permissions removed, either temporarily or permanently.
Related Amazon Help Pages
Additional Useful Information
Sign in to use the tool and get personalized help (desktop browser required).